Clicks Magazine Issue 64
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Your Website Redesign Checklist for 2020
- 15 Great Ideas for Promoting Your Content to Drive Leads
- Step Up Your Game (and Revenue) with these Proven Email Marketing Strategies
- 6 Customer Success Metrics You Should Actually Pay Attention To
Why Subscribe to Clicks Magazine?
Every month you’ll get access to a new issue of Clicks Magazine that will be packed with tips, tricks, and information you can put to work right away
Take a Closer Look Inside Inside This Month's Issue
Your Website Redesign Checklist for 2020
Is your website in need of a facelift? Even if you’ve spruced it up in the past couple of years, it might be outdated. And, if that’s the case, your website’s lackluster design could be hurting your business. The key to a successful web redesign is understanding what the latest trends and tools are. So we created a website redesign checklist and here’s what you need to know.
15 Great Ideas for Promoting Your Content to Drive Leads
Did you know that content marketing earns an average of three times more leads than paid searches? The key to driving engagement and using your content to generate leads is knowing how to promote your content. Promotion is what will ensure that people see the great content you’re creating and understand how your company and products can help them. In this article, you’ll learn how to promote your content, find your target audience, and kick-start your lead gen.
Step Up Your Game (and Revenue) with these Proven Email Marketing Strategies
Email marketing has been around forever, it seems, and yet it remains one of the most popular and effective marketing strategies for local businesses. I love email marketing. I think it’s a sure-fire way to attract new customers, nurture leads, and grow a business. The key, of course, is doing email marketing right. Let’s talk about how to attract new subscribers – and keep their attention once they’re on your list.
6 Customer Success Metrics You Should Actually Pay Attention To
Considering that it can cost up to 10 times as much to win a new customer as it does to retain an existing one, ignoring customer retention is – simply put – a bad idea. Of course, the key question here is understanding how your product affects your customers. One of the best ways to do that is to track customer success metrics. These are 6 you should be paying attention to.
Sign up for your FREE subscription
- Ways to Promote Your Business During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How Does Your Business Survive Now?
- How to Stay Connected When Your Staff is Working From Home
- Keeping Your Business Relevant During a Pandemic
- How to Create a Relationship- Building Autoresponder Series for New Subscribers
- Is Your Reputation Costing You Business?
- How to Turn Your Fans and Followers into Paying Customers
- The Best Loyalty & Rewards Programs for Small Businesses
Clicks Magazine Issue 63
- How to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads
- Get Optimized for 2020 - Your Local SEO Resource
- 5 Ways to Engage Customers on Instagram – That Work!
- Top Marketing Tools to Check Out in 2020
Clicks Magazine Issue 62
- 10 Marketing Ideas You Can Implement for Free
- How to Bring Your Social Media Presence Back from the Dead
- How to Target Local Customers Using Geolocation Marketing
- Top Content Marketing Tools You Should Consider Using Right Now