Clicks Magazine Issue 63
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Top Marketing Tools to Check Out in 2020
- 5 Ways to Engage Customers on Instagram – That Work!
- Get Optimized for 2020 – Your Local SEO Resource
- How to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads
Why Subscribe to Clicks Magazine?
Every month you’ll get access to a new issue of Clicks Magazine that will be packed with tips, tricks, and information you can put to work right away
Take a Closer Look Inside Inside This Month's Issue
Top Marketing Tools to Check Out in 2020
The world of marketing is constantly evolving. What worked in the past may not be effective now – and if you never update your methods and tools, the chances are good that you’re missing out on opportunities to engage your audience and grow your business. Since we’re at the beginning of a new year, this is the perfect time to update your marketing toolbox and add some new tools to the mix. Without further ado, here are my picks for the top marketing tools that should be in your toolbox for 2020.
5 Ways to Engage Customers on Instagram – That Work!
Is your Instagram feed bringing in leads or has it turned into another marketing effort that just doesn’t deliver a good return on the time and money you put into it? Like all social media sites, is constantly changing its algorithms. The latest change is that Likes – which used to be the gold standard of customer engagement – will no longer be displayed on your feed. DON’T PANIC. Here are 5 things you can do to engage your customers that go far beyond a simple Like.
Get Optimized for 2020 - Your Local SEO Resource
I talk a lot about local SEO and if you’ve recently updated your site, you may roll your eyes at the appearance of another article about local SEO. But… The truth is that local SEO is changing all the time. To keep things simple, I’ve put together this local SEO resource for you to use to get the new year started right. I’ll focus on the quickest and easiest things you can do to ensure that your local SEO is up to scratch – and that the people in your target audience can find you.
How to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads
What if I told you that you could be the James Bond of local marketing? Would you be interested? I can’t promise you access to an Aston Martin and Bond’s cool gadgets, but I can tell you how to get a bead on your competitors’ Facebook ads. It’s one of the best ways I know to fine-tune your marketing and outpace your local competition. Here’s what you need to know.
Sign up for your FREE subscription
- Ways to Promote Your Business During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How Does Your Business Survive Now?
- How to Stay Connected When Your Staff is Working From Home
- Keeping Your Business Relevant During a Pandemic
- How to Create a Relationship- Building Autoresponder Series for New Subscribers
- Is Your Reputation Costing You Business?
- How to Turn Your Fans and Followers into Paying Customers
- The Best Loyalty & Rewards Programs for Small Businesses
Clicks Magazine Issue 64
- Your Website Redesign Checklist for 2020
- 15 Great Ideas for Promoting Your Content to Drive Leads
- Step Up Your Game (and Revenue) with these Proven Email Marketing Strategies
- 6 Customer Success Metrics You Should Actually Pay Attention To
Clicks Magazine Issue 62
- 10 Marketing Ideas You Can Implement for Free
- How to Bring Your Social Media Presence Back from the Dead
- How to Target Local Customers Using Geolocation Marketing
- Top Content Marketing Tools You Should Consider Using Right Now