Clicks Magazine Issue 62
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Top Content Marketing Tools You Should Consider Using Right Now
- How to Target Local Customers Using Geolocation Marketing
- How to Bring Your Social Media Presence Back from the Dead
- 10 Marketing Ideas You Can Implement for Free
Why Subscribe to Clicks Magazine?
Every month you’ll get access to a new issue of Clicks Magazine that will be packed with tips, tricks, and information you can put to work right away
Latest Tips & Tricks
You'll never be at risk of falling behind your competition
You'll actually be able to use the information to start getting results right away
Every month you get access to the latest issue of Clicks Magazine for free
Take a Closer Look Inside Inside This Month's Issue
Top Content Marketing Tools You Should Consider Using Right Now
Content marketing is all about content. That’s obvious. What isn’t obvious to many local business owners is that they don’t need to be the ones to create every piece of content they share. Instead, it’s your job to sort through content online, choose the things that are most likely to appeal to your audience, and then put your own spin on them – providing real value to your followers while building your authority. Here are tools and resources that can help.
How to Target Local Customers Using Geolocation Marketing
Local businesses have special marketing challenges. Namely, it’s your job as a business owner to make sure that the people who are most likely to patronize your business – the people who live in your service area – know what you have to offer and where to find you. One way to accomplish that goal is to use geolocation marketing. Here’s what you need to know.
How to Bring Your Social Media Presence Back from the Dead
How long has it been since you did anything with your company Facebook page (or Twitter or Instagram)? If it’s been a long time, then you might feel stuck. How can you resurrect your social media presence? Is it possible? Should you bother? The short answer is yes, it’s possible. You’ll need to be methodical and persistent. Here’s what you’ll need to do.
10 Marketing Ideas You Can Implement for Free
Is your marketing budget tiny – or non-existent? It’s a common problem with local businesses who put everything they make into inventory and payroll. If you don’t have much to spend on marketing, you might wonder how you can ever grow your business. The good news is that there are plenty of things you can do to attract new customers without spending a dime. We’ve compiled 10 of our favorite free marketing ideas for you to try.
- Ways to Promote Your Business During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How Does Your Business Survive Now?
- How to Stay Connected When Your Staff is Working From Home
- Keeping Your Business Relevant During a Pandemic
- How to Create a Relationship- Building Autoresponder Series for New Subscribers
- Is Your Reputation Costing You Business?
- How to Turn Your Fans and Followers into Paying Customers
- The Best Loyalty & Rewards Programs for Small Businesses
Clicks Magazine Issue 64
- Your Website Redesign Checklist for 2020
- 15 Great Ideas for Promoting Your Content to Drive Leads
- Step Up Your Game (and Revenue) with these Proven Email Marketing Strategies
- 6 Customer Success Metrics You Should Actually Pay Attention To
Clicks Magazine Issue 63
- How to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads
- Get Optimized for 2020 - Your Local SEO Resource
- 5 Ways to Engage Customers on Instagram – That Work!
- Top Marketing Tools to Check Out in 2020