Clicks Magazine Issue 55
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Capture More Email Leads with These 5 Sure-Fire Strategies
- Create Killer Content Without Writing A Single Word with Content Collaboration
- AdWords is D-D-Dying… Say Hello Google Local Service Ads!
- Local SEO VS National SEO Explained
Why Subscribe to Clicks Magazine?
Every month you’ll get access to a new issue of Clicks Magazine that will be packed with tips, tricks, and information you can put to work right away
Take a Closer Look Inside Inside This Month's Issue
Capture More Email Leads with These 5 Sure-Fire Strategies
Email marketing is old school. But it remains a crucial opportunity to connect with potential leads and turn them into loyal customers. Email marketing might not be new but that doesn’t mean that you can afford to ignore it. And to help you kick your lead generation into high gear, we will cover 5 sure-fire email marketing strategies any business can boost their bottom line using.
Create Killer Content Without Writing A Single Word with Content Collaboration
What if you could create better content with less work? If you’re screaming, “Sign me up!” then you’re not alone. Content creation is a lot of work. It takes time, expertise, and attention to detail. So how can you create great content for your business, without actually doing all the legwork yourself? The solution is – drum roll, please – NOT DOING EVERYTHING YOURSELF. I’m talking here about content collaboration and it can be a game changer for your business. Here’s what you need to know.
AdWords is D-D-Dying… Say Hello Google Local Service Ads!
I’m sorry that I have to break it to you but… AdWords is dying. Well, I’m not that sorry because Google Local Service Ads are a better option for local businesses than AdWords ever was. Why? Because it’s designed especially for local businesses. So, let’s talk about it – and about the Google Guarantee Badge.
Local SEO VS National SEO Explained
You’ve got your SEO all figured out, right? Well… maybe. Perhaps you’ve done a ton of research to find great keywords. You’ve optimized your links and tags. Guess what? If your business is local and you haven’t focused on local SEO, then the chances are good that you’re falling behind your competitors without realizing it. All SEO is not created equal and for small businesses, local SEO is where it’s at. So, if you’re a small business owner, this article was written for you!
Sign up for your FREE subscription
Clicks Magazine Issue 64
- Your Website Redesign Checklist for 2020
- 15 Great Ideas for Promoting Your Content to Drive Leads
- Step Up Your Game (and Revenue) with these Proven Email Marketing Strategies
- 6 Customer Success Metrics You Should Actually Pay Attention To
Clicks Magazine Issue 63
- How to Spy on Your Competitors’ Facebook Ads
- Get Optimized for 2020 - Your Local SEO Resource
- 5 Ways to Engage Customers on Instagram – That Work!
- Top Marketing Tools to Check Out in 2020
Clicks Magazine Issue 62
- 10 Marketing Ideas You Can Implement for Free
- How to Bring Your Social Media Presence Back from the Dead
- How to Target Local Customers Using Geolocation Marketing
- Top Content Marketing Tools You Should Consider Using Right Now
Clicks Magazine Issue 61
- How Your Business Can Benefit from Chatbots
- 8 Smart Ways to Power Your Business with Automation
- Why Your Free Consultation Offer Sucks (And How to Fix It!)
- How to Create Killer Local Content for Your Business