Clicks Magazine Issue 72
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
You already know that content marketing is widely considered to be essential for your business. Maybe you’ve already got a blog that gets some organic traffic. What’s next? The sad truth is that most local businesses aren’t blogging about the right things in the right way. As a result, they’re losing business that’s going to their competitors. Want to learn more about the types of content that will help attract more qualified visitors to your site and help you grow your business? Then this article is for you.
With more consumers working from home and budgetary concerns at the forefront for most people, you might think that SMS marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be. People aren’t spending as much time out and a lot of the advantages of SMS marketing don’t apply in the same way. But guess what? We’re here to tell you that SMS marketing is more important than ever – and you need to make room for it in your budget right now.
We’ve been thinking a lot lately about growth hacks – little tricks you can use to fast-track your growth and increase your sales and profits. By definition, a hack is meant to be simple – something you can do right away. Sometimes hacks are clever and weird things but sometimes, they’re well-documented things that small business owners overlook. Here are 7 growth hacks that I think you need to start using – today.
There’s something undeniably exciting about attracting new customers to your business. It’s the reason that new customer marketing gets all the attention. But guess what? It’s not the most cost-effective way to grow a business, which is why it never ceases to amaze us that more local businesses ignore customer retention as a growth strategy. If you’re wondering about the best way to increase your customer retention, look no further. Email is the answer.
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads