Clicks Magazine Issue 69
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- How to get Your Customers to Promote Your Business for You!
- How to Offer More Value to Your Customers During a Pandemic
- How Chatbot Marketing Works 101
- Marketing on a Budget and Staying Afloat During the Pandemic
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
You want to grow your business. That’s a given. New customer acquisition is expensive. Another given. What a business owner to do? If you have an unlimited marketing budget, you can simply put it into attracting and nurturing new customers. But I don’t know many small business owners who have that luxury. Fortunately, there are alternatives. One of the best options is to start a referral program. Here’s how to do it.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the entire world. Business owners have had to scramble to find ways to stay afloat even as they’ve had to work from home and halt in-person sales and services. It’s a lot for anybody to deal with at a time that’s already stressful. The solution for most business owners is to find ways to offer more value to customers to keep them on board and ensure they’ll stick with your company in the long run. So what’s the best way to do it? As you might suspect, the answer’s both easy and complicated. So let’s dig in.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the entire world. Business owners have had to scramble to find ways to stay afloat. The solution for most business owners is to find ways to offer more value to customers to keep them on board and ensure they’ll stick with your business in the long run. But what’s the best way to that? The answer’s both easy and complicated. So let’s dig in.
What do you do when business is slow, and profits are down? If you think the answer is to stop marketing,” then it’s time to think again. The truth is that a solid marketing plan could spell the difference between success and failure. It doesn’t mean you should go on a marketing spending spree, but what it does mean is that smart marketing should be your focus. Here are some tips for marketing on a budget.
Take a Look at What You've Been Missing out on
From social media and email marketing to search engine optimization and paid advertising, we cover it all!
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads