Clicks Magazine Issue 69
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- How to get Your Customers to Promote Your Business for You!
- How to Offer More Value to Your Customers During a Pandemic
- How Chatbot Marketing Works 101
- Marketing on a Budget and Staying Afloat During the Pandemic
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
You want to grow your business. That’s a given. New customer acquisition is expensive. Another given. What a business owner to do? If you have an unlimited marketing budget, you can simply put it into attracting and nurturing new customers. But I don’t know many small business owners who have that luxury. Fortunately, there are alternatives. One of the best options is to start a referral program. Here’s how to do it.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the entire world. Business owners have had to scramble to find ways to stay afloat even as they’ve had to work from home and halt in-person sales and services. It’s a lot for anybody to deal with at a time that’s already stressful. The solution for most business owners is to find ways to offer more value to customers to keep them on board and ensure they’ll stick with your company in the long run. So what’s the best way to do it? As you might suspect, the answer’s both easy and complicated. So let’s dig in.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the entire world. Business owners have had to scramble to find ways to stay afloat. The solution for most business owners is to find ways to offer more value to customers to keep them on board and ensure they’ll stick with your business in the long run. But what’s the best way to that? The answer’s both easy and complicated. So let’s dig in.
What do you do when business is slow, and profits are down? If you think the answer is to stop marketing,” then it’s time to think again. The truth is that a solid marketing plan could spell the difference between success and failure. It doesn’t mean you should go on a marketing spending spree, but what it does mean is that smart marketing should be your focus. Here are some tips for marketing on a budget.
Take a Look at What You've Been Missing out on
From social media and email marketing to search engine optimization and paid advertising, we cover it all!
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- 7 Effective Ways to Market Your Business Without Breaking the Bank
- How to Use YouTube to Market Your Small Business
- Fresh Social Media Marketing Ideas for 2021
- How to Use Hashtags to Grow Your Business
- 8 Social Media Myths to Leave Behind in 2021
- Direct Response Marketing Campaigns That Deliver Results
- Where Are YOUR Customers: How to Identify Your Audience and Find Them Online
- How to Reduce Your Unsubscribe Rate
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic