Clicks Magazine Issue 55
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Capture More Email Leads with These 5 Sure-Fire Strategies
- Create Killer Content Without Writing A Single Word with Content Collaboration
- AdWords is D-D-Dying… Say Hello Google Local Service Ads!
- Local SEO VS National SEO Explained
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
Email marketing is old school. But it remains a crucial opportunity to connect with potential leads and turn them into loyal customers. Email marketing might not be new but that doesn’t mean that you can afford to ignore it. And to help you kick your lead generation into high gear, we will cover 5 sure-fire email marketing strategies any business can boost their bottom line using.
What if you could create better content with less work? If you’re screaming, “Sign me up!” then you’re not alone. Content creation is a lot of work. It takes time, expertise, and attention to detail. So how can you create great content for your business, without actually doing all the legwork yourself? The solution is – drum roll, please – NOT DOING EVERYTHING YOURSELF. I’m talking here about content collaboration and it can be a game-changer for your business. Here’s what you need to know.
I’m sorry that I have to break it to you but… AdWords is dying. Well, I’m not that sorry because Google Local Service Ads are a better option for local businesses than AdWords ever was. Why? Because it’s designed especially for local businesses. So, let’s talk about it – and about the Google Guarantee Badge.
You’ve got your SEO all figured out, right? Well… maybe. Perhaps you’ve done a ton of research to find great keywords. You’ve optimized your links and tags. Guess what? If your business is local and you haven’t focused on local SEO, then the chances are good that you’re falling behind your competitors without realizing it. All SEO is not created equal and for small businesses, local SEO is where it’s at. So, if you’re a small business owner, this article was written for you!
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic