Clicks Magazine Issue 53
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- Here’s Why Your Business Isn’t Growing (And How to Turn Things Around!)
- 10 Marketing Tool You Aren’t Using - But Should Be!
- Is WiFi Marketing Right for Your Business?
- New Marketing Opportunities on Instagram (that Small Business Owners Will Love)
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
Is your business in a rut? Even if it isn’t right now, it will be someday. It happens to every business. The good news is that it doesn’t need to be that way. Here are some of the most common things that cause a business to stagnate.
A marketer is only as good as the tools they use. That’s easy to say, but it glosses over one of the real challenges that small business owners must face. It seems like there are tools that do everything, even for stuff you didn’t know needed doing. With so many marketing tools to choose from, how do you know which ones are worthwhile? It’s a good question – and I’m here to help. Here are 10 marketing tools that you aren’t using yet but should be.
I’m willing to bet you’ve been marketed through WiFi and didn’t even know it. WiFi Marketing is simply marketing that’s targeted to a customer’s mobile device. When you make your WiFi available to customers, you can begin collecting information about them (like their email) even before they get access. The free wi-fi you offer your customers is also – drum roll, please – a terrific marketing opportunity. Handle it right, and you can use that connection to build your list, gather information about your customers, and even improve your customer service.
What’s Instagram to you? If your response is “a platform to share selfies” or “something my kids use,” then guess what? You’re missing some exciting marketing opportunities. The truth is that more brands are using Instagram for marketing every day. Keep on reading to learn more about Instagram’s newest marketing opportunities for small businesses.
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic