Clicks Magazine Issue 52
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- 5 Foolproof Ways to Get Visitors BACK to Your Website
- 7 Conversation Starters to Get Your Audience Talking
- The SEO Trends Making the Biggest Impact in 2019
- The Top 10 Signs You Need to Redesign Your Website in 2019
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
If you know anything at all about marketing, you know that it’s rare for a first-time visitor to a website to buy anything or even fill out a subscription form. It’s what they do on their NEXT visit – and the one after that – that will determine whether you’ve gained a new customer. Makes sense, but it never ceases to amaze me how many businesses don’t focus on repeat traffic. But, that’s about to change. In this article, we’ll share 5 foolproof ways to get those first-time visitors BACK to your website so you can make some money.
Engaging means capturing someone’s attention – connecting – and having a conversation. Not easy to do on the internet, particularly when there are millions of other things clamoring for attention at the same time. But, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. It just means you need to try a little harder (and be open to a few suggestions)… Here are 7 simple conversation starters to get your audience talking to you.
SEO changes are coming one after another – like waves. And in 2019, you’ve got two choices: sink or swim. Sound dramatic? Maybe it is. But the truth is that it’s getting more and more difficult to stay on top of the shifting tides of SEO. Google’s updates its algorithm regularly and doesn’t share the changes – and if you want your website to stay visible and maintain its rank, you’ve got to be ready to move with the current. So, with that in mind, here are the biggest SEO trends of 2019 as I see them – and some tips about how to use them to your advantage.
Is your website showing its age? Let’s face it. Many of us look at website redesign as a hassle. If our current websites are up and running – even if they’re not perfect – we put off redesigning them because we think it’s not a priority. Having an out-of-date website can erode trust with your existing customers and make it difficult to attract new ones. So… Does your site need a facelift in 2019? Here are 10 sure-fire signs that it does.
Take a Look at What You've Been Missing out on
From social media and email marketing to search engine optimization and paid advertising, we cover it all!
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- 7 Effective Ways to Market Your Business Without Breaking the Bank
- How to Use YouTube to Market Your Small Business
- Fresh Social Media Marketing Ideas for 2021
- How to Use Hashtags to Grow Your Business
- 8 Social Media Myths to Leave Behind in 2021
- Direct Response Marketing Campaigns That Deliver Results
- Where Are YOUR Customers: How to Identify Your Audience and Find Them Online
- How to Reduce Your Unsubscribe Rate
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic