Clicks Magazine Issue 48
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- What Content Marketing Can Do for Your Business
- Boost Your Facebook Engagement in 5 Steps!
- How to Define Your Brand Message
- Is Instagram Right your Business?
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
Promoting your business online in today’s short attention span theater isn’t easy. Even those companies that currently rank well on search engines or have a thriving social media presence still face stiff competition. But simply ranking fairly well and engaging with your audience on social media is going to cut it. If you want to stand out from the crowd, an effective content marketing strategy is a must. Here’s what effective content marketing can do for you.
Facebook continues to be one of the most popular and influential social media platforms in the world with more than one billion active users. As a business, you can no longer continue to leave Facebook out of your online marketing strategy. If you want to grow your business, you have to have a presence on Facebook. However, to be successful, and build your Facebook fan base, you have to be engaged with your audience. Here are five of the best ways that you can boost Facebook engagement and increase your fan base.
When it comes to establishing a strong foothold within your industry, it is absolutely necessary to build a unique and recognized brand that aligns with a clear and direct brand message. Your brand message should clearly and concisely convey to potential customers what you have to offer, and how committed you are to providing quality and value. But here’s the thing… “You aren’t the one who defines your brand message – your customers do!” In this article, we’ll show you how to build a brand that provides a clear message that resonates with your audience.
If you’re an inexperienced marketer and trying to grow your presence online it’s a virtual certainty that you’re missing opportunities – and sales – because of the marketing choices you’re making… Yikes! Most small and medium-sized business can’t afford to give sales away. So, with that in mind, let’s talk about how you can tell if it’s time to outsource your marketing to an agency.
Take a Look at What You've Been Missing out on
From social media and email marketing to search engine optimization and paid advertising, we cover it all!
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- 7 Effective Ways to Market Your Business Without Breaking the Bank
- How to Use YouTube to Market Your Small Business
- Fresh Social Media Marketing Ideas for 2021
- How to Use Hashtags to Grow Your Business
- 8 Social Media Myths to Leave Behind in 2021
- Direct Response Marketing Campaigns That Deliver Results
- Where Are YOUR Customers: How to Identify Your Audience and Find Them Online
- How to Reduce Your Unsubscribe Rate
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic