Clicks Magazine Issue 42
Inside this month's issue of Clicks Magazine:
- 7 Ways to Acquire New Customers
- Are You Ignoring 35% of All Web Users?
- How to Generate Local Leads with YouTube Ads
- 5 Things You Should Know About Google in 2018
Click on the button below for an in-depth look at what’s inside this month’s issue.
Inside This Month's Issue of Clicks Magazine
Check out the contents of the current issue of Clicks Magazine
A stagnating business is more likely to fail than one that’s growing. That’s just common sense. Businesses that experience new growth – in the form of new customers – have an advantage over businesses that are barely managing to hold onto their existing customers. But attracting new customers is a must. And it can be expensive. Up to 10 times as costly as retaining an existing customer. But luckily for you not all customer-attraction methods are expensive. Here are seven low-cost ways to acquire new customers and grow your business.
If you tend to keep up with SEO and search trends, then you know that almost everything focuses on Google. And why not? Google is by far the largest search engine, snagging about two-thirds of all searchers. But one-third of all searches aren’t using Google. And that’s good news for you because you (the well-informed business owner) can get a leg up on your competition with a little bit of legwork. Sounds pretty good, right? Let’s get into it…
Most small businesses don’t have a huge marketing budget. Sound familiar? We get it. Advertising is expensive. You want the money you spend to stretch as far as possible – and that means finding advertising opportunities that are going to get you the biggest possible bang for your buck. There’s no shortage of options. But YouTube Ads remain a very underutilized option for business owners. And when it comes to generating leads, these ads seem to be CRUSHING it for business owners in the know.
If people can’t find your website, they’re not going to buy from you. It’s internet marketing 101. You can’t expect people to purchase your products or try your services if you’re invisible to them. Google is the world’s top search engine. Essentially that means that getting a high rank on Google can make or break your business. Here are the 5 things you need to know to improve your site’s rank and rise to the top of Google.
Take a Look at What You've Been Missing out on
From social media and email marketing to search engine optimization and paid advertising, we cover it all!
- 7 Types of Content Small Businesses Should Focus on Right Now
- How the Latest iOS Update Affects Your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Testimonials, Reviews & Recommendations
- Let’s Talk About Citations and why They are so Important
- Content Marketing Mistakes That Cost You Customers
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Content and Grow Your Customer Base
- Elevating Your Customer Experience With AI
- When is it Time for a Website Refresh?
- 7 Things Google Hates and How to Fix Them
- 9 Great Ways to Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Psychology Hacks and Jedi Mind Tricks to Grow Your Audience
- What Mobile Marketing Can Do for Your Small Business in 2021
- 7 Effective Ways to Market Your Business Without Breaking the Bank
- How to Use YouTube to Market Your Small Business
- Fresh Social Media Marketing Ideas for 2021
- How to Use Hashtags to Grow Your Business
- 8 Social Media Myths to Leave Behind in 2021
- Direct Response Marketing Campaigns That Deliver Results
- Where Are YOUR Customers: How to Identify Your Audience and Find Them Online
- How to Reduce Your Unsubscribe Rate
- Why Every Single Small Business Needs Digital Marketing
- Here's How to Send Bulk Emails Without Ending up in the Spam Folder
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Everyone Makes with Facebook Ads
- Google Local Service Ads Explained
- Let’s Talk About How to Promote Your Business with TikTok
- 10 Marketing Tools We Are Grateful to Have in 2021
- Improve Your Email Marketing with These Tips from the Pros
- How to Get More Conversions with Facebook Ads
- How to Elevate Your Social Media in 2021
- Your 90 Day Post-COVID Marketing
- How to Create Content for Your Business That’s Worth Sharing…101
- How to Grow Your Business with Geofencing
- Getting Back to Basics: Facebook Marketing 101
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Should Steal
- Holiday Promotional Ideas to Consider During a Pandemic
- What Will Digital Marketing Look Like in 2021?
- Get More - and Better - Traffic with Your Local Business Blog
- Why SMS Marketing Should Be in Your Mix Right Now
- Try These 7 Growth Hacks to Help Your Small Business Soar
- How to Increase Customer Retention with Email
- Facebook Ad Objectives…Explained
- 10 Practical Local Marketing Ideas You Can Deploy Right Now
- Marketing Hacks (That Make Your Life Easier)
- How to Ask for Reviews (And Get Them Fast)
- What are the Most Important SEO Metrics to Track?
- Why Your Social Media Game is Falling Short
- Increase Your Website Conversions with These Online Tools
- 11 Marketing Ideas to Get You Through the Pandemic